Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play.
After successfully building Symphony homes in San Francisco, Sarajevo and Belgrade and more recently in Novi Sad in the last year, doubling the headcount in the process, we are now building our first home in Macedonia. We are therefore very happy to announce the first vacancies for our first ambassadors in Macedonia.
We are currently looking for an Office Manager for the Symphony Skopje office.
Who is Symphony Office Manager?
A master of efficiency! The one who always gets things done in the best possible way! The one who resolves challenges before they became problems!
The one who finds smart shortcuts to bypass all the obstacles, makes suppliers deliver even before the deadline and makes that they don't even think to deliver low quality! The one who thinks upfront and always sees how things can be done better! The one who is organized, likes order, and chases us to provide all the bills and documentations! The one who says «There's nothing that can't be done!»
A cheerful, friendly and cool teammate who will bring us a great new injection of energy and great mood! A people person! A team person!
What will He/She do?
- Manage all office & administrative processes:
- independently responsible for Symphony office, facilities, supplies;
- responsible for company administration
- Coordinate processes with institutions: banks, lawyers, notary office, tax office;
- Logistics: organizing events, happy hours, team buildings, socializing, celebrations;
- Providing all the administrative, logistic and organization support to organization processes;
- Handling payments and office finances (without accounting).
- BA degree, Business administration or related field
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Previous experience on similar positions of min. 3 years
You're the one? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. We can't wait to onboard you!