Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes more than 15 technologies currently popular in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
Symphony is now looking for Scrum Master to join our community in Sarajevo or Belgrade!
And what is it that we are looking for?
At Symphony, Scrum Master is an expert on agility and Scrum and is a champion of process improvement. The Agile Coach is accountable to help the teams apply Scrum, to work and train the team on the agile process, velocity, quality, impediment removal etc.
Your roles and responsibilities as a Scrum Master would include:
• Delivering hands-on coaching to our teams in all aspects of Scrum and agility;
• Guiding, coaching, teaching and assisting team(s) in Scrum/Agile principles and driving process improvement;
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with teams and client supporting agile product development;
• Working closely with the team to deliver value and coordinates within and outside of the team to facilitate the completion of the team’s backlog;
• Facilitating Daily Scrum/stand up, Sprint Planning, Backlog refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives with the team;
• Capturing and reporting team performance metrics (Velocity).
Key position requirements:
Expert knowledge of Agile/Scrum terms, language and processes in IT;
3 years of Agile delivery experience/recent hands-on experience as a Scrum Master;
Startup experience is a great advantage;
Experience working on multiple projects at one time;
Relevant education in IT/Business Management;
A technical background is a plus;
Agile certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified or Professional Scrum Trainer (CST, PST) is an advantage;
Experience with Jira and other similar tools is an advantage;
Outstanding organizational skills;
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
Full professional proficiency in English.
No one can whistle a Symphony!
Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more;
Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone;
Fun zone, tasty, healthy food, terrace, playroom, pool and more;
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Sarajevo: Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
Belgrade: Apply via email@example.com