Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and around the world. We work on the kind of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes all technologies currently popular in Silicon Valley and remains in sync with progress in the tech world.
Currently, we are looking for a new team member, Service Delivery Manager to join our team in Belgrade.
Key areas of responsibility
Relationship management: Builds long-term relationships with our clients
- Serve as the face of Symphony and as the lead point of contact for clients
- Establish a personal relationship and maintain trust with clients
- Understand client needs and plan how to meet these needs proactively
- Monitor client satisfaction and coordinate with the relevant stakeholders as issues arise
Business development: Helps generate sales from available channels
- Identify new sales opportunities with clients
- Collaborate with sales to schedule business development contact with clients
- Develop Customer Deck, demonstrating Symphony’s value to clients
Delivery: Ensure project success and client satisfaction
- Help with client on-boarding
- Manage project expectations between the client and Symphony
- Improve the development process (Scrum)
- Track and report key project metrics
- Help in the business development of engineers (coaching and mentoring)
- Help monitor engineering satisfaction and coordinate with relevant stakeholders as issues arise
- Champion continuous improvement
Qualifications and skills
- 4-5 years of experience as an account manager or project manager (mandatory)
- Bachelors degree in business or a related technical field
A Masters in Business Administration or IT Management would be considered an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in building relationships with professionals across organizational levels
- Comfortable with technical discussions on software development
- Advanced proficiency in English language
- Experience in sales
- Familiarity and proficiency with sales management software
- Proven ability to coordinate and influence cross-functionality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- An awareness of place in process and the flexibility to assume different roles as needed
- A track record of incorporating innovative new ways to improve operations
No one can whistle a Symphony!
- Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more,
- Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone,
- Fun zone, tasty, healthy food, terrace, playroom and more,
- Meet us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org