Symphony is the first culture-driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes more than 15 technologies currently popular in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
Symphony is now looking for bright minds to join our community in Sarajevo, Belgrade, and Novi Sad as a Software Engineer.
And what is it that we are looking for?
We value and look for learning agile, energetic, enthusiastic candidates, open to new experiences, who will readily face the challenges of today’s technology with the rest of our community.
This means that they are not technology specific, and they look for environments that will enable them to try and learn something new.
Key position requirements:
- Relevant education in software engineering,
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on software engineering experience in technically challenging environment,
- Algorithmic approach to problem-solving,
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented concepts,
- Highly developed ability to analyze and understand business context and logic behind the software solution,
- Advanced level of English language.
Symphony bright mind profile:
- Is highly passionate about cracking the toughest challenges in tech;
- Thinks engineering is not a job, it is a life passion;
- When it comes to the code and solution, good is not good enough! He or she wants it to be excellent, innovative, clean and cool;
- Understands design patterns and their implementation in real life coding problems and always strives to provide best, but really the best practice solutions;
- Wants to understand the business context and logic behind the software solution;
- Thinks: “Algorithms? I don’t like to brag, but let me show you how I crack a problem!”;
- Says to us: “There is something specific about me what will add value to Symphony community and make it cooler. Let me show it to you!”.
No one can whistle a Symphony!
- Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more,
- Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone,
- Fun zone, tasty, healthy food, terrace, playroom and more,
- Meet us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Sarajevo: Apply via email@example.com
Belgrade: Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
Novi Sad: Apply via email@example.com