Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kind of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes all currently popular technologies in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
After successfully building Symphony homes in San Francisco, Sarajevo and Belgrade and more recently in Novi Sad in the last year, doubling the headcount in the process, we are now building our first home in Macedonia. We are therefore very happy to announce the first vacancies for our first ambassadors in Macedonia.
We are currently looking for a Talent Manager for the Symphony Skopje office.
- manage end to end the recruitment process lifecycle in line with Symphony standards;
- continuous dedication to improving the selection process by proposing and developing creative and innovative sourcing and selection process strategies and techniques;
- play an active role in the employment decision making process, together with the management team;
- Employee onboarding: Own the employee onboarding process and advise candidates on benefits, the company culture and other important information during the onboarding process.
- Talent development support: Provide support for talent development and engagement processes.
- Company branding: Build and cultivate relationships with different local IT communities and professionals as well as student associations.
Qualifications and skills
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with experience gained through similar positions. We are looking for someone who is strongly passionate about working with people and who demonstrates the ability to work independently with a very low level of supervision.
- BA Degree in Psychology
- A minimum of three years hands on experience in similar positions
- Advanced proficiency in English language
- Professional experience and familiarity with psychological assessment tools
- Familiarity with the local labor law provisions
- Professional experience within the IT industry
- initiative taking, proactive person who loves to overcome challenges and constantly be challenged;
- excellent organizational skills;
- strong results-oriented and self-driven attitude and approach;
- initiative taking, proactive person;
- an optimist with a great sense of humor who is friendly warm and a true ‘people’ person;
- great communication skills, a strongly effective communicator both verbally and in writing;
- tactical and sensible person;
- credible confident and highly ethical person;
- excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- lifelong learner and open-minded person;
- ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input;
- ability to perform effectively in an environment of constant change;
- demonstrates great respect for our work and our clients;
- someone who will believe and dream our vision and help us to conquer our goals.
No one can whistle a Symphony!
- Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more,
- Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone,
- Symphony offices: fun zone, tasty, healthy food, terrace, playroom and more,
- Meet us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org