Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes all currently popular technologies in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
After successfully built homes for Symphony community in San Francisco, Sarajevo, Belgrade, and from recently Novi Sad, doubled headcount in 2016/17, we are building our first home in Macedonia, Skopje.
We are very happy to open first job positions, to hire our first ambassadors in Macedonia.
We are looking for experienced Talent Sourcer for Symphony Skopje office.
Position responsibilities and expectations:
Talent Sourcer will join our Talent Acquisition team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. Responsibilities of this position include using different channels to identify and look for potential Symphony team members and to build our talent pipeline.
Talent Sourcer will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified team members. This person will play a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the best talent and achieving our objectives by:
Coordinating internally to determine different positions requirements
Building, maintaining and further developing our talent pipeline
Identifying qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
Interacting with potential future team members on social media and professional networks (LinkedIn, Github, Slack,etc)
Crafting and sending recruiting emails
Measuring and reporting different statistics, numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
Referral follow up
Promoting our employer brand online and offline
Communicating with previous applicants for the new job opportunities
Qualifications and skills:
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with already gained approximately three years of experience in similar positions. We are looking for the candidate who is strongly passionate about working with people and creating a result, demonstrated the ability to work independently, with very low supervision. Specific requirements include:
BA Degree, social orientation
Hands on experience of min 3 years in similar position
Exceptional networking skills
Advanced proficiency in the English language
Professional experience in IT industry
Experience in sales/marketing
● Initiative taking, proactive person who loves to overcome challenges and constantly be challenged,
● Excellent organization skills,
● Strongly result-oriented & self-driven attitude,
● An optimist, with the great sense of humor. Friendly, warm and “people” person,
● Great communication skills; strongly effective communicator in verbal and writing,
● Tactical and sensible person,
● Credible and confident person with high ethical principles,
● Lifelong learner, open-minded person,
● Ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and inputs,
● Ability to effectively perform in an environment of constant change,
● Demonstrates great respect for our work and the clients of the company,
● A person who will believe and dream our vision and help us to conquer our goals.
You're the one? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. We can't wait to meet you!