Seven Questions With... Almina Haskic
Welcome to Seven Questions With..., a short series dedicated to our employees and their magnificent characters. This time you have the opportunity to meet Almina - our resident super runner, happy mood starter and the one you can always lean on! So let's go.
1. Share three things about yourself. Ready, set, go!
- I like to run and do any kind of sports mainly to manage my blood glucose level.
- Cat Lover.
2. What does a typical day look like for you?
It’s mandatory that I have my breakfast at home or at work. Going to work and drinking morning coffee with my colleagues and friends. Using working hours for new challenges. At the end of the day, I always have some kind of training (running, gym and/or cycling sometimes). Besides that, I go out with friends and talk with my family on daily basis.
3. What are your biggest professional challenges?
Contributing to the team while still learning new technologies and improving my soft skills. And to stop memorizing all method names. :)
4. In your opinion, what makes Symphony - Symphony?
Great people, healthy lifestyle, great business idea.
5. What is your favorite app?
It’s not so good, but my favorite for sure: Strava.
6. Recommend us a movie to watch or a book to read
100 meters, Marcel Barrena.
7. It’s 26.10. 2017. What are you doing?
Making dinner after work. Writing this. Making plans for the next few days. Typing with my friends. Thinking about my next trips.