Seven Questions With... Atila Bala
Welcome back to our community spotlight initiative. This time we had an opportunity to sit down and chat with Atila, General Manager of our Novi Sad hub. Atila joined Symphony community this summer, but that didn't stop him to achieve great results while building our community in Novi Sad. We talked about his musical preferences and we even found out his hidden talent.
1. How would you describe your day job to a child?
I really don’t know how to do it :) I have tough time explaining this even to my mom.
2. What is the favorite part about working for Symphony?
I have a few - inspiring culture and workplace, with a focus on quality of the work.
3. What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Ability to choose my team, shape company culture and workplace is something that I find really rewarding in my job.
4. In your opinion, what makes Symphony - Symphony?
5. If you could have a drink with anyone, (fictional, alive, dead, famous, non-famous) who would it be?
6. What is your hidden talent?
I have high music aptitude. Sometimes when I have time, usually at night, I play piano at home.
7. Recommend us a movie to watch or a book to read.
I am more into books so I would recommend Erlend Lue - Naive. Super.