Seven Questions With... Davor Stankovic
Welcome to our new community initiative called Seven Questions With... We have started this in order for you to get to know us all better, and we honestly hope you will. Our first guest is Davor Stankovic, and what makes him so cool? Check it out below.
1. Share three things about yourself. Ready, set, go!
(Happily) now a former economist, finally doing what I love, and like every beauty pageant finalist - an advocate for world peace 😛
2. What is the favorite part about working for Symphony?
The possibility to work on projects that once I was only able to read about on the internet, and most probably fantasized to be a part of, working with individuals who I consider better than myself and who are an inspiration and extra motivation for further growth.
3. What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Everyday challenges that make us strive to be even better and move our own boundaries.
4. In your opinion, what makes Symphony - Symphony?
People. People. People.
5. If you could have a drink with anyone, (fictional, alive, dead, famous, non-famous) who would it be?
Nikola Tesla. (Maybe Anica Dobra, if she would give me an opportunity :P)
6. What is your favorite app?
Spotify - an app where you can find anything (what I’m listening to) - except bugs.
7. Recommend us a movie to watch or a book to read.
Searching for Sugar Man - one of the best documentaries of all time.
Ako ti jave da sam pao… A collection of short stories by Daca Dzamonja.