We're hiring: Mobile Developers
Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes more than 15 technologies currently popular in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
Symphony is now looking for Mobile developers to join our community in Sarajevo, Belgrade, and Novi Sad!
And what is it that we are looking for?
We value and look for learning agile, energetic, enthusiastic candidates, open for new experiences, who will readily face the challenges of today’s technology with the rest of our community.
Your roles and responsibilities as a Mobile Developer would include:
- Development, advance, and support of iOS, Android and React Native mobile applications:
- Application architecture design
- Overall system performance optimization
- Adherence to the general UI/UX guidelines
- Focus on the performances and optimizations;
- Producing top tier code;
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS/Android/React Native platform;
- Exploring the more complex edges of the iOS/Android/React Native technology stack;
- Communicating and following best practices and guidelines for mobile development;
- Recommending improvements to technology landscape and document constraints in app development.
Key position requirements:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience, mobile development;
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented concepts;
- Very good understanding of the REST and HTTP(S) protocol in general;
- For React Native:
- Familiar with the Flux Design Pattern
- Sass or LESS, tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Unit Testing with Karma or Jest;
- Familiar with Git version control;
- High developed ability to analyze and understand business context and logic behind the software solution;
- Algorithmic approach to problem-solving;
- Advanced level of English language;
- BA degree in Computer Science or a related technical field/relevant education in programming is a plus.
Symphony bright mind profile:
- Is highly passionate about cracking the toughest challenges in tech;
- Thinks engineering is not a job, it is a life passion;
- When it comes to the code and solution, good is not good enough! He or she wants it to be excellent, innovative, clean and cool;
- Understands design patterns and their implementation in real life coding problems and always strives to provide best, but really the best practice solutions;
- Wants to understand the business context and logic behind the software solution;
- Thinks: “Algorithms? I don’t like to brag, but let me show you how I crack a problem!”;
- Says to us: “There is something specific about me what will add value to Symphony community and make it cooler. Let me show it to you!”.
No one can whistle a Symphony!
Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more;
Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone;
Fun zone, tasty, healthy food, terrace, playroom, pool and more;
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Do you need more information? We're here and we're listening to you. Get in touch with our recruiters using one of the emails below.
Novi Sad: email@example.com