We're hiring: Ruby on Rails Developers
Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes more than 15 technologies currently popular in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
Symphony is now looking for Ruby on Rails experienced Bright minds to join our community in Sarajevo, Belgrade, and Novi Sad!
And what is it that we are looking for?
We value and look for learning agile, energetic, enthusiastic candidates, open to new experiences, who will readily face the challenges of today’s technology with the rest of our community.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries/gems,
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code,
- Knowledge / experience with MVC applications,
- Experience in RESTful Web Services,
- Knowledge of relational databases (such as PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.),
- Experience in NoSQL databases (such as MongoDB),
- Knowledge of source control / code versioning (Git),
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3,
- Algorithmic approach to problem solving,
- Advanced level of English language (written and verbal),
- BA degree in Computer Science or a related technical field / relevant education in programming is a plus.
Symphony bright mind profile:
- Is highly passionate about cracking the toughest challenges in tech;
- Thinks engineering is not a job, it is a life passion;
- When it comes to the code and solution, good is not good enough! He or she wants it to be excellent, innovative, clean and cool;
- Understands design patterns and their implementation in real life coding problems and always strives to provide best, but really the best practice solutions;
- Wants to understand the business context and logic behind the software solution;
- Thinks: “Algorithms? I don’t like to brag, but let me show you how I crack a problem!”;
- Says to us: “There is something specific about me what will add value to Symphony community and make it cooler. Let me show it to you!”.
No one can whistle a Symphony!
- Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more,
- Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone,
- Fun zone, tasty, healthy food, terrace, playroom and more,
- Meet us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Have questions? Get in touch with our recruiters using firstname.lastname@example.org.