We're hiring: Technical Content Writer
Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes all currently popular technologies in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
After successfully building homes for the Symphony community in San Francisco, Sarajevo and Belgrade and more recently in Novi Sad, doubling the Symphony headcount in 2016/17, we are continuing to expand and are currently building our new home in Skopje in Macedonia.
We are now looking for a Technical Content Writer to join our community. This position is open for any of our already established regional development hubs: Sarajevo and Belgrade.
This is a great opportunity to lead the way Symphony presents, both internally as well as externally to the broader tech community, its technical path and news.
○ Generate technical content for different communication channels (blog, social media and other media channels) and maintain the web page content and site media. This will require
○ staying in touch with Symphony projects and the latest achievements through daily communication and cooperation with Symphony development teams,
○ keeping up with the latest tech trends and happenings in IT and related industries,
○ working closely with engineers to generate interesting How to and educative tech content.
○ Propose new ideas and methods to increase visibility within the tech community.
○ Act as the key point of contact for technical related news and updates for the media.
○ Drive marketing campaigns related to tech content.
○ Help to position Symphony as a tech influencer in the wider community.
● Technical professional background
● Experience as a technical author or closely related role (software developer with an interest in and passion and competency for this type of knowledge sharing)
● Excellent verbal and written English
● Education in IT would be a great advantage
● An initiative taking, independent and proactive person.
● A community oriented person who enjoys socializing and making new contacts.
● Someone with a strongly results-oriented and self-driven attitude.
● A friendly energetic optimist with a great sense of humor.
● A person with great communication skills who is a strongly effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
● An open-minded lifelong learner.
● A professional who demonstrates great respect for our work and the company’s clients.
● Someone who will believe and dream our vision and help us to conquer our goals.
No one can whistle a Symphony!
Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more,
Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone,
Fun zone, tasty, healthy food, terrace, playroom and more,
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Have questions for us? We're here and we're listening. Get in touch with our recruiters using one of the emails below.
Novi Sad: email@example.com