Our Novi Sad office is growing every single day. That means only one thing: More awesome people are joining Symphony. This time, we'd like you to meet Milos who besides being a top-notch engineer (trust us on this one) is a master of funny-rolling-on-the-floor lines. Check out his answers to and correct us if we're wrong ;)
1. Share top three highlights of your life. Ready, set, go!
- Burgers can be epic- Flying whales are metal- One day, we will all d- What? I shouldn't be that gloomy? Ok, fine. One day, we will all be beautiful sparkling space glitter.
2. What are three words to describe Symphony?
A working place.
3. What makes Symphony a special place to work?
The jokes. I'll go with that, yeah. The jokes.
4. What advice would you give someone new to the tech world?
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination. At the end of the day, going forward is the new normal that has evolved from generation X. Nanotechnology immersion along the information highway will close the loop on focusing solely on the bottom line. Remember that.
5. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
I'd go to Japan to play all their arcade games to death.
6. Favorite thing to do in your hometown?
I love to marvel at the gently fluttering leaves as they carelessly meander throughout the day, residing on the trees that fill the town's main street, while walking down the corridor and reminiscing about all the times tha- Just kidding, I don't ever go there.
7. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
One day, you're going to be asked seven random questions.