Your partner for
Software design and development
By a GSB founder. For Wharton founders.
Earn 15% off the first three months
Scroll down to learn more
From Muamer Cisija, Symphony Co-Founder, GSB '13 alumnus, and Forbes Technology Council member
The lessons I learned and the relationships I built at Stanford Graduate School of Business helped me turn Symphony into the successful company it is today. If you're a fellow Business School graduate and entrepreneur, let's connect on LinkedIn.
more about us?
We create a culture of partnership
Symphony has been deeply rooted in the ecosystem of the world's top Business Schools. We have worked with 40+ Business School founders and we actively continue to build our network of references.
- Punit Singh Soni, Wharton '07Founder & CEO at Suki
- Francisco Martin-Rayo, Wharton '06CEO & Co-Founder at Helios
- Brian Lo, Wharton '11Co-Founder at Markato
- Vishwas Prabhakara, HBS '08Founder & CEO at Honey Homes
- Rick Atkin, HBS '09Founder & CEO at Trula
- Yinon Weiss, HBSFounder & CEO at Stress-Free Inc., previously Cardash
- Tajinder (Taj) Manku, HBS '08Founder & CEO at Cognitive Systems Corp.
- Socrates Rosenfeld, Sloan '14Co-founder & CEO at Jane Technologies
- Michele Sconiers, GSBCo-founder & COO at Level Therapy Group Inc.
- Tobenna Arodiogbu, JHUCareyCo-founder and CEO at CloudTrucks
- Eric Leroux, GSB '13Co-Founder at Curbside Health
- Bill Banta, GSB '13President at DECKED, previously at Amazon
- Chris Coleman, GSB '13Co-Founder and Head of Product for WithClutch, previously Director of Product at Carvana
- Fergus Chan, GSB '13Co-Founder and CEO at Epinomics
- Ned Tozun and Sam Goldman, GSB '07Founders at d.light
From Katharina Schmitt, Chief Business Officer at Symphony, GSB '12 alumnus, and ex-McKinsey
Stanford Graduate School has truly launched my international career which has now spanned 5 continents. I love how technology bridges culture and has the ability to significantly impact scale, reach and speed. If you're a fellow Business School graduate and entrepreneur, let's connect on LinkedIn.
Your partner in growth
We work with global enterprises and fast-growing startups to bring digital products to life. From proof of concept to complete digital transformation, Symphony has the expertise you need. Our team has built 200+ successful products serving hundreds of millions of users.
We build digital products
- Conceptualization and prototyping
- Product and solution design
- PoC and MVP development
- Agile software development
- Software deployment and maintenance
- Custom enterprise projects
We grow exceptional teams
- Web and mobile development
- Data Science & Machine Learning
- UI/UX design
- Product management
- Software testing and QA automation
We provide strategic consulting
- Technical Due Diligence
- Incubation labs
- Digital Strategy
- Digital transformation
- Cloud adoption
From Ben Cao, Chief of Staff at Symphony, GSB '17 alumnus, an experienced technology leader
My experience from a top business school helped to guide my journey as a technology leader. I am excited to work with fellow business school graduates and entrepreneurs to scale their business through leveraging technology. Let's connect on LinkedIn.
Your competitive advantage with Symphony
Upscale and downscale as project needs evolve
Unique talent and experience to match your specific techstack and needs
Client capability building
We can help recruit, onboard, and coach your in-house team
Track record of success
We've successfully launched 200+ digital products and facilitated 4 digital transformations across different industries
Expertise on the leading programming languages and frameworks, cloud platforms, CI/CD, data science, and QA
Silicon Valley experience
We've helped 2 of the top 3 largest Silicon Valley tech companies build new products
Latest news from Symphony
Read, watch and absorb the content that we publish on our Blog
Symphony's Co-Founder Muamer Cisija hosted a Stanford GSB Founders Chat
Last week, Symphony’s Co-Founder and President, Muamer Cisija, hosted a Stanford GSB Founders Chat on the topic of building and scaling engineering teams in today’s market landscape.
Symphony accepted into Forbes Technology Council
Forbes Technology Council Is an Invitation-Only Community for World-Class CIOs, CTOs, and Technology Executives.
The ultimate management sin
The ultimate management sin. It sounds like this should be an easy sin to avoid, but it isn’t. You have some needs of your own as a manager, and these needs may run squarely against your intention to preserve and use wisely the time of the people working under you.