This week we had an opportunity to grab some time to sit down with Marija, a software engineer working at our Belgrade hub. Marija has been working at Symphony for more than a year and we have had some pretty amazing moments with here. Before we go into her short Q&A there is one thing you need to know about Marija: she is always smiling. :) Meet Marija.
1. Share three things about yourself. Ready, set, go!
- I’m kind of people who always smile, even on my passport picture I am smiling. :)
- No matter how much I ate, there is always enough space for dessert!
- My favorite drink is white wine - probably because my hometown is well-known for making good wines.
2. What is the favorite part about working for Symphony?
An environment that gives you the ability for constant improvement through fun and friendship.
3. What are your biggest professional challenges?
Constant development of technology is one of the biggest challenges in my job, and you always need to be up to date.
4. In your opinion, what makes Symphony - Symphony?
It's a common knowledge that the answer to this question is: great people!
5. If you could have a drink with anyone, (fictional, alive, dead, famous, non-famous) who would it be?
6. Recommend us a movie to watch or a book to read.
Stieg Larsson - the Millennium trilogy.
7. It’s 15.11. 2017. What are you doing?
I am finishing these questions and preparing to go out for a drink with my friends.