Meet Mirha! She's one of the software engineers working at our hub in Sarajevo for a couple of years now. We created a lot of memories together and our small interview was long overdue. We asked Mirha to tell us her go-to productivity trick and her morning routine secrets. She said "writing down ideas with a pen still makes a big difference for me", and regarding her mornings "I am a big coffee person, it's my moment to reflect".
We make sure that Mirha gets her cup of coffee and she makes sure to write it all down. It's a win-win.
If you were to pick one person you met in Symphony, but wish you knew them way earlier in life, who would it be and why?
- That would be my now dear friend Almina. From the moment we met, we became friends. She is a great, strong, smart, hard-working woman who often inspires me both in work and in life.
What’s your go-to productivity trick?
- I still often use pen and paper. Writing down ideas, plans, diagrams with an actual pen makes a difference to me. It is like I actually process everything better if I write it down by hand.
What’s one of your favorite memories from the past year in Symphony?
- It is hard to pick one. Each team building brings back great memories.
How do you prefer to start your day?
- With coffee of course. I am a big coffee person. Each time I drink coffee during the day it is my moment to relax, reflect and enjoy.
Where’s your favorite place to take an out-of-town guest?
- Bascarsija of course. For me, it is the heart of our city. I grew up in mahala so the old part of our town has a special feel to me.
How many rings before you answer the phone?
- Three times.
What were you like in high school?
- Complete nerd :D