Have you heard about Adnan? In case you haven't, let us introduce him - Adnan is a QA Automation Engineer working at our Sarajevo office after joining us this year. During the mornings you can find Adnan preparing his protein shake, while in the afternoon he can usually be seen in the lounge room working with other colleagues. He's always cheerful, ready to brighten up your day and step up whenever you need him. Continue reading for some fun facts on Adnan and his life.
1. Share three things about yourself. Ready, set, go!
- I always try to find a positive approach to things. - Training is very important in my life, I really do believe that healthy mind lies in a healthy body. - Skiing relaxes me and I enjoy my winter holidays more than the summer ones.
2. In your opinion, what makes Symphony - Symphony?
This one is easy. The people that I work with, each and every one of us has some outstanding qualities and when you combine all of them you get the best company there is - Symphony.
3. What are your biggest professional challenges?
Being up to date with all the new technologies that are coming out.
4. How would you describe your day job to a child?
I do amazing things with amazing people every day. We all work hard to make the world a better place .
5. If you could have a drink with anyone, (fictional, alive, dead, famous, non-famous) who would it be?
Nikola Tesla definitely.
6. What is your favorite app?
7. Recommend us a movie to watch or a book to read.
You should check out the movie called “Water Diviner”.