Seven Questions With... Teufik Tutundzic
In this round of short community spotlight interviews, we had an opportunity to sit down with Teufik and learn some new interesting things about him. Besides working as a software engineer in our Sarajevo hub, Teufik is an avid sports fan and guess what? Tennis is his number one professional sport he would play and he believed in Real Madrid ever since he was a kid. Meet Teufik!
1. Share top three highlights of your life. Ready, set, go!
Invented/wrote something, started a family, contributed to the society. I hope at least two will happen.
2. What are three words to describe Symphony?
Welcoming, innovative, visionary.
3. What have you gained from working at Symphony?
An opportunity to grow as an engineer in a supportive environment with an accent on creative thinking applied to various problems while working with startups from all over the world. Furthermore, when you solve them you notice the results shortly afterward and they give you a sense of accomplishment.
4. What would you tell someone who is thinking about moving to Symphony?
Do it. The chances that you'll regret it are minuscule. If you don't believe me, come and see for yourself. I also do recommend that you schedule the meeting at lunchtime.
5. If you could play any professional sport: what would it be and why?
Tennis. I like it's strategy/endurance ratio.
6. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
Don't worry, Real Madrid will once again become the best club in the world.
7. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Probably Japan or Iran. The societies there aren't like anything I've experienced so far.